THIS COURSE IS FOR KSU STAFF ONLY ( YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SHOW YOUR WORK BADG IT THE DAY OF THE COURSE , IF YOU ARE NOT KSU STAFF YOU WILL COMPLETE THE PAYMENT IN THE DAY OF THE COURSE )
Couse Description: The Saudi Pediatric Advanced Life Support (Saudi PALS) Provider Course is for healthcare intended professionals who work with severely sick children who are experiencing respiratory and/or cardiovascular problems, as well as cardiopulmonary arrest. To improve recognition and intervention for respiratory emergencies, shock, and cardiopulmonary arrest, precourse preparation, didactic lectures, and active participation in skill stations and simulated cases will be used.
After finishing this course, you should be able to:
• Recognize cardiac arrest and start high-quality CPR as soon as possible, according to Saudi Heart Association (SHA) basic life support (BLS) guidelines.
• Recognize the differences between respiratory distress and failure and begin treatment as soon as possible.
• Differentiate between compensated and non-compensated employees and begin early and appropriately managing them.
• Differentiate between unstable and stable arrhythmia patients and begin treatment as soon as possible.
• Correctly assess, initiate, and lead post-cardiac arrest management
Accredited by Saudi Heart Association
King Saud University’s Clinical Skills and Simulation Center , King Khalid University Hospital (Old Building)
2ND floor, next to ward 25