Basic Medication Safety (BMS ) Course
- course director :
Dr.Muneera Al-Jelaify – Pediatric/PICU Clinical Pharmacist
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCFHS)
- Target Audience:
– pharmacists, physicians, nurses, pharmacy technicians, and other healthcare professionals responsible for improving the safety of medication use in their respective practice setting .
- Course objectives
– Implement an integration between technology and safety
– Review the general concepts of medication safety.
– Recognize the importance of improving medication safety culture and how to lead and implement change in an organization.
– Be proficient in the fundamental concepts required for risk identification, medical error investigation, risk reduction, and general actions required to sustain safe medication practices in your institution.